blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Renewing broadband contract » | waste of paper » | Wireless what sg? » | Canadian breast examination ads » | McDonald's beats Starbucks in coffee smackdown? » | Trick to lengthen paper assignments » | Nexus 2007 » | Oversea opportunity » | Walking Memory » | Middle of the night »

Updating windows

There is a reason why I hate to update my windows.



The constant pop-up to remind you to restart your windows after updating.

I'm using my PC now. Can I don't restart now? Can I wait till the next login to activate my new updates?

Pissed off by the constant bugging by Windows. There is no way to turn off that reminder. If you click restart later, it will pop up again every 10 to 20 minutes until you finally give in and restart your stupid windows.

I will restart when I want to restart. Stop bugging me!

Argh. How I wish I could switch to macOS.

DK, alter your local computer policy - gpedit.msc - to disable the prompt.

Mac also got update lah. A prompt came to ask me to update too.

lol and the most irritating thing about the prompt is that it goes on top of your other windows and the default button is the restart now button.

so say you're typing a letter, and this window pops up and you just so happen to be typing a space bar... i think you can say goodbye to your letter. :P

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker