blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing » | Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving on A Jet Plane » | Too Long For Twitter, Too Short For Blog #6 » | 五月天 - I love you 无望 » | PITA and Password » | What is wrong with this picture? » | Call 1900-VOTE-4-DK now » | What contribution did you make with your blog? » | Sentosa » | A new Tempo »

是谁抢走了我的麦克风

I was quite shocked when T told me that Ishi from Soul has just passed away. I don't really know him personally, but I met him several times while helping out the guys at Soul some where around this time last year.

I tried searching for news article about his departure, but couldn't find any. and only found one here. Not much was said in the blogs and fan group/forums either. I guess the fans left when the group decided to disband.

Rest in Peace dude.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker