blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 7 years ago…. I left a gal with tears in her eyes » | I'm a Mac fan stuck in a Windows world » | AssignmentSG on the shelf » | This is a call..... on your iphone » | Trump 101 » | How to be a mobile warrior using wireless@sg? » | The year I turn 18 » | My revenge on PITA » | Do you have a Prima Donna in your office? » | Updates on Ping.sg 1st Anniversary Party »

I should do this more often


Once every few weeks a month just isn't enough.

Labels:

Aiya... No need to go running lah.
Run liao go for supper also no use mah, rite??

I didn't go supper last night hor. BLEAH.

Sure!! Jus bcos u never post pic of ur sumptous meal doesn't mean u never go lor!
Got proof?

*Grin*

Raine: How to proof to you I never eat supper? Post picture of my shit the next morning let you see huh?

U er xin idiot!!

You are the one who wanted proof mah. Other than that method, I can't think of a better way liao. :P

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker