blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | It only takes 20 minutes to reach any corner of Si... » | namewee - 網路大戰 Internet War » | DK on The New Paper » | Bryan Adams - Back To You » | Misleading headings from The Straits Times » | Singapore Dreaming wins the Best Asian/Middle East... » | DK is dead » | Do you know this 3 Asshat Ang Moh? » | Burn his house, beat his mother » | Facebook Developer Garage »

What are these pingsters doing?

Qn: What are these pingsters doing?



Ans: A failed attempt to form the word ping while waiting for the cameraman to get ready during the recording of blogbuzz tv.

Check out our interview at blogbuzz.tv. Episode 7 & 8.





It still feel weird looking at myself on video and hearing my voice. DAMN.... is that my double chin?!?!?!

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker