blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Starlight Cinema » | Comex 2005 » | Out of office message » | White elephant? » | Words On Love » | Digital Knight??? » | Ku Zhong Zhuo Le » | Five surprising reasons men are happy in a relatio... » | Bengish » | Wrong Side »

The mess 2 month later

I look at my PDA today. It is in such a sorry state. No, physically, it is still in mint condition. But the internal software is in a mess. My PDA crashed when I returned from reservist in July. I think it must had miss me too much that it crashed the moment I use it when I come back from my incamp. I have no choice but to hard reset it and reinstall everything from my backup. But somehow, there seem to be some problem with the backup and some program cannot work.

It's Sept now. For 2 month, my PDA has been just a glorfied organiser. I didn't bother fixing those software that were having problem after the hard reset. I'm too pre-occupied by other stuff to fix it.

And it is not just the PDA itself. Life have been a mess ever since I come back from reservist 2 month ago. Today is exactly 2 month after I come back from ICT.

Everything is in a mess now.

My PDA can't sync using bluetooth, and I didn't do anything about it.
My PDA and my HP cannot pair with each other, and I didn't do anything about it.
My HP screen have problem and need to be send in for repaired, and I didn't do anything about it.
My laptop's bluetooth have problem pairing with other device, and I didn't do anything about it.
My laptop virus scan subscription has expired, and I didn't do anything about it.
My home networking cannot share file and printer, and I didn't do anything about it.
My blog is in a mess, and I didn't do anything about it.
My room is ever messy, and I didn't do anything about it.
My office work been piling up, and I didn't do anything about it.
My work's documentation is in a mess, and I didn't do anything about it.
My school grades are falling, and I didn't do anything about it.
My 2 important assignment are going to be due soon, and I didn't do anything about it.
My exam is coming, and I didn't do anything about it.

My life is miserable, and I didn't do anything about it.

This is a wake up call to you Darryl.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker