blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Call us barbaric if you like » | If I die one day.... » | What's the diff? » | Tell me what's wrong with society » | My 2 1/2 year and 10 cycle is worth $5000 » | Am I wrong? » | I saw an angel cried last night » | More good news » | Peeping and Pimping » | The JR Gang »

USB Powered Air Darts


This look cool. A USB powered Air Darts which can be controlled by a mouse.

The child in me begin to think of all the possible places to deploy this nasty weapon. My computer desk, my office cubicle or even extend it to my front door.

Perhaps it should also come with a webcam to see where you are aiming. Add recording feature to record the death of your victim. Hee hee.

I want this for X-mas. :D

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker