blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I have a bomb in my backpack » | Mooncakes » | Discount card » | 1gb of MP3, Photos and Joy » | Adding more lelong » | Bouncing back » | Rediscovering the joy of..... » | Me Computer Geek » | I will never be with you » | One overrides the other »

Wake up call

Just submitted an assignment. Going to fail for this assignment.

I don't know if it is because the module is too tough or is it because I'm not putting enough effort. Or maybe both.

This is bad. I got another assignment coming up. And I need to score for next assignment in order to make up for this failed assignment. I can't afford to fail. If I fail, I will need to do another 1/2 year for my degree. My next 2 semester will be fully packed and I won't be able to retake any course.

It is time to wake up.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker