blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Going on course again » | 齐天大圣 2006-09-16 » | Colour like no other 2 » | Blossom Onion » | Potato balls » | With or without you » | Distant relative's wedding » | I really should get a mac » | Maria on leave again » | Shall we salsa? »

please, get out of my elite uncaring face

Wow... its been quite some time since the Singapore blogsphere been so hot. Appearantly, a MP's daughter made a nasty remarks on 1 of the peasant blogger. Seriously, I never heard of the name Wee Siew Kim. At first I thought he is a new MP, until I searched for his profile and discovered that he has been in parliament since 2001. Oh well.... after this saga, I think most people will remember Wee Siew Kim and his daughter Wee Shu Min.

Her blog has been deleted. But you can still find her deleted blog entry here. Think nobody told her that there is no delete button in the internet.

Shu Min, Shu Min..... look what have you done? You successfully angered the average Singaporean with just 1 blog entry. At the time when PAP is talking about connecting with the youth, you drew a line and separated the elites and peasant. Its scary to see such comments from our leader's daughter.

I guess this has got to be the best quote since the peanut comments.
"please, get out of my elite uncaring face"

Mr Wee, if you are reading this, perhaps you might want to consider sending your daughter to join your P65 colleagues in dancing hip hop at the Chingay. Perhaps by doing so, she could "connect" better with the rest of Singapore.

It would be nice to see her doing hiphop with the P65.

hiyah, she is too heavy to do hiphop lah. excuse me huh, pardon my grandma (oophs, grammar). but guys, stop tekaning her. oredi enuf lah, i think she will lose weight after his episode.

What does Phua Chu Kang and Wee Shu Min have in common?

The Big Black DOT.

A SCHOLAR'S NEW PLEDGE:


WEE, the Citizen of Singapore

Pledge MYself as One United Elitist

Regardless of Grace or Compassion

To Build a Derekless Society

Based on "Survival of the Fittest"

So as to achieve

"Get out of my elite uncaring face",

prosperity and progress for my family.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker