blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Christmas Shopping part 2 » | Funny Twitter » | Wet wet wet » | Call police when there is an earthquake » | TIME's Person of the Year for 2006 » | On course day 2 » | Christmas Shopping » | PicooZ » | Hello Beta » | Cannot comment on blogger beta? »

Dreaming about work

Been rather busy lately at work.

Am about to cut over a project that I've been doing for the past 4 months. And now comes the hardest part. All the info we used during testing are dummy info. The marketing guys refuse to release the exact details until the last minutes. And I've been spending the past few days changing the data before promoting to production server.

Apart from this, I also have to attend the long handover meeting which took up half of my time in office. I'm going to handle my first request on this new task soon. Its suppose to be a very easy task. But with zero hands on experience, I guess even the easiest would look difficult.

I think I worked too much until I dreamt about work last night. And the most scary thing is, the details are quite accurate. The values in my dream are exactly the same as the values in real life. And I woke up wondering was I working or sleeping.

That explains the headache I had the whole morning.

Relax a bit

Thanks. :)

Merry Christmas to u too.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker