blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Strange job interview request » | Rob bank until can open shop » | "Mac or PC" Rap Music Video » | Review of my 2007 resolution » | What does wireless@sg really mean? » | 是谁抢走了我的麦克风 » | Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing » | Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving on A Jet Plane » | Too Long For Twitter, Too Short For Blog #6 » | 五月天 - I love you 无望 »

Happy Birthday Ping.sg

Today is ping.sg's 1st birthday.



Happy Birthday Ping.sg! Wish you have many many active users! :D

Can't wait for the party on Saturday. :D

Labels:

Hi DK, if i want to contact you about something, how can i go about emailing you?

can you email me at shamutheworld@yahoo.com or brian.koh@ogilvy.com ?

and happy birthday ping.sg!

Litford: You can drop me an email at eloz99@hotmail.com.

Why? Got gals want to intro to me ah? :D

HAHAHA
you dan(4) gu(2) gu(2)

wanted to look for your help, check your email soon -)

maybe got girls to meet, but the rest is up to you and your hitchoo cards -)

Huh? Not intro-ing gals to me, not giving me money. Then don't waste my time lah. hahahahaha....

Hee hee... kidding. Replied your email already. :D

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker