blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Review of my 2007 resolution » | What does wireless@sg really mean? » | 是谁抢走了我的麦克风 » | Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing » | Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving on A Jet Plane » | Too Long For Twitter, Too Short For Blog #6 » | 五月天 - I love you 无望 » | PITA and Password » | What is wrong with this picture? » | Call 1900-VOTE-4-DK now »

"Mac or PC" Rap Music Video

This is so geeky. Cool.



I'm a right-clicka
I'm an iBook flippa
Macs and PCs - no fight gets bigga
Surf Safari or browse in I.E.
Better know what you rep(resent) - a Mac or PC!

USB 1-2.0, son, you don't know
watch my data flow
From MS-DOS command line prompts
Black backgrounds, no special sauce
Well I've only been around since '84
But my ease of use has done so much more
From a Plus to a Classic to a II GS
To a PowerPC, my OS is the best
So clickable, design is lickable
My aqua interface makes XP dispicable
Quick I pull the RAM stick out the slot
Then I swap it with generic
cause the port is hot

If you see life through an LCD
Betta know your brand is it a Mac-or-PC?

Take a look at Vista
enjoy the view
I suggest Premium or the ultimate skew
cop a Dell with a graphics card - super fast
turn the arrow on and lick the glass
Tiger's fast as hell
But Leopard's got the boom
Time machine is mad mean
you're absurd - what's a zune?
Middle name: innovate
All features integrate
Now stay the hell out of my developers' conferences!
Nonsenses - I'm networking
You're not working
Stop staring at your built-in webcam
YouTube surfing
Ha! 1,000 views is pretty fresh
ComputerGal36 even says I'm the best

He is the best with his videos
And cuts them all on his Final Cut Pro

Mac, PC, and Me, At Last

When I run IT'S A iPOD!
Talk IT'S AN iPHONE!
Stuff I gotta have no matter what
It's an iLOAN!
I want an Intel, plus CS3,
but for now I'm streamin keynotes in bed
Listenin to Steve
Uh! Compatibility
Everybody fits with me
All the applications wanna get with my virility
At any time
Yo, it might go off
And you can ride it
Til it's Micro-Soft
Huh! Pay attention
I got a new invention
Steal your next idea
At the MacWorld Convention
But guess what
You'll always be behind
Cuz Mac is a state of mind

omg... the rap rocks! it best summarise the sentiments of mac and pc

Yeap. Think we are going to see a OS war soon. :)

u bet... the OS war will heat up like never before... hmm, and we are all gonna be spolit for choice :P

alamak, another OS warsong.

Jayson: You heard of other OS war song? Share share leh. I think they are all very interesting. :)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker