blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | What does wireless@sg really mean? » | 是谁抢走了我的麦克风 » | Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing » | Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving on A Jet Plane » | Too Long For Twitter, Too Short For Blog #6 » | 五月天 - I love you 无望 » | PITA and Password » | What is wrong with this picture? » | Call 1900-VOTE-4-DK now » | What contribution did you make with your blog? »

Review of my 2007 resolution

We are halfway thru 2007 already. Scary huh? That was fast. And it seems like we just count down to 2007 few weeks ago. Now we are already half way thru.

I guess this is a good time for me to re-look at my 2007 resolutions and check my progress.

1) Read more
This resolution confirm meet already. I've been reading more than I usually do lately. OK, I know I've been reading those boring self improvement titles, but it's really better than not reading. Right?

So far, I've finished reading the following books.
'Why we want you to be rich' by Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki
'Before you quit your job' by Robert Kiyosaki
'The Starbucks experience' by Joseph A. Michelli

I'm halfway thru the following books.
'The rules of wealth' by Richard Templar
'The 69 Love Notes' by Kloudiia

At the last few chapters of
'Trump 101' by Donald Trump.

And I just bought a new book on friday!
'Cashflow Quadrant' by Robert Kiyosaki
Its selling at $14.25 at Vivo City Page One (After 20% discount). Good buy! :D

2) Exercise more
OK, I failed at this. I sort of stopped exercise after my RT ended in Feb. Must really buck up. ICT in Sept. IPPT window will close in Oct. Looks like I will ganna RT yet again. Haiz.

3) Save more money
I think I did managed to save more money. Perhaps my next resolution should be spend less money. I have 1 whole list of things that I want to buy. Its like a merry go round lor. After saving money, I go and spend them.... back to square one. haha

4) Invest more
Didn't invest more. Firstly, no spare cash. Part of my money is stuck with the stupid USD fixed deposit. I'll be making some losses if I take them out now. I think I'll hold them until the next interest payout in Nov to recoup my losses. Then I'll take the money out and invest elsewhere. Am thinking of going into shares.

5) Look out for opportunities
I got several big opportunities standing infront of me now. All I need to to reach out and grab.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker