blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Bottled water » | The sweetest kiss? » | When is my turn? » | Our ministers need another pay increment urgently!!! » | DK's Birthday wishlist » | End of reservist » | 鄧麗君 - 月亮代表我的心 » | Dumb thief » | Reservist Day Twelve - Out Process » | Reservist Day Ten & Eleven - The big one »

Happy national day to China

Today is China's National Day. Wish all my PRC readers a happy national day. (I'm not even sure if there are any PRC readers here. I know that blogspot is blocked by China's great firewall)

义勇军进行曲



起来!不愿做奴隶的人们!
把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城!
中华民族到了最危险的时候,
每个人被迫着发出最后的吼声。
起来!起来!起来!
我们万众一心,
冒着敌人的炮火,前进!
冒着敌人的炮火,前进!
前进!前进!进!

You might be wondering, what does China's National Day got to do with Singapore. Well, look around you and I'm sure you can find at least one item that is made in China. You can't live a day without using a single product that is made in China. It has 1/5 of the world's population. That is 1.3billion of them. Do you know that they can cause a flood in Singapore if all of them spit in our country? (Gross!)

So how does China's National Day affect me? Well, National Day is an important day in China, together with Chinese New Year and Labour Day. Everyone in China is on a week long leave. Which means that there is nobody working at the outsource office.

Am beginning to miss the staffs there. Yes, they always make errors at work. But I have to admit they are good at doing simple but manure work. Got a request today to do some shit job. Usually, I would just send these simple but tedious task to China. But I have to do it myself this time round.

OK, just endure for a week and they will be back.

PS: I know, today is also children day. But we aren't children anymore. (At least not on the outside. But I'm sure we are still children at heart. :D )

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker