blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Free coffee at Starbucks on 6 Dec 2007 » | 99 days left » | Hello MacOS » | Happy Birthday to Wireless@sg » | A public apology for the “One Night Stand” blog entry » | iShop Xmas deal - Macbook Pro and Xbox360 bundle? » | One Night Stand » | The coolest thinkpad in town » | Play and feed a hungry person! » | Phone hogger »

Congestion expected on Decayonnet

Lots of things that I want to blog lately. But yet to have the chance. It has been a busy weekend for me. So many things to blog, so little time. And the new iMac isn’t helping much. Still exploring the features. I’m getting more familiar with it now. But still need more time.

Here are some of the stuff that I’m going to blog about soon.

Tech65 50th podcast
Ping.sg business discussion gathering
Eee PC at Sitex
iMac
Christmas deco on my office table
Christmas wishlist

I think there are more. Let me try to recall.
Now, all I need is time to sit down and write about them. And I need to transfer all my pictures to the iMac so that I can attach them to my blog entries.

Expect congestion of blog entries for the next few days.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker