blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 65Bits Episode 50 » | MOH and AVA advise public to discard chocolate cak... » | Congestion expected on Decayonnet » | Free coffee at Starbucks on 6 Dec 2007 » | 99 days left » | Hello MacOS » | Happy Birthday to Wireless@sg » | A public apology for the “One Night Stand” blog entry » | iShop Xmas deal - Macbook Pro and Xbox360 bundle? » | One Night Stand »

DK's wishlist for Christmas 2007

Christmas is coming. Everyone must be scratching their head and thinking what Christmas present to get for me.
HAVE NO FEARS! I’ve come up with my Christmas wishlist again to help you out. (See, I so good to you all) :D

Here is my Christmas wishlist. (As usual, not in any order)
-----------------
1) 13" Macbook.
2) Asus Eee PC
3) Wireless Mighty Mouse
4) iPod Touch
5) Dilbert 2008 Day to Day Calendar
6) Sony PSP
7) Cloverfield movie poster
8) Canon Ixus 860 IS
9) Calvin Klein underwear (Email me for the size. *wink*)
10) Espresso Machine
11) Sony Ericssons MBW100 bluetooth watch
12) Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey Homme perfume
13) Sony Ericsson Bluetooth headset HBH-DS970
14) Razer Mouse Pad (White colour to match my iMac’s Mighty Mouse)
15) Maxtor Shared Storage Plus NAS harddisk drive
16) Bean bag sofa
17) 3.5 inch HDD enclosure
18) "Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey Brain!" By Scott Adams
19) Spending Christmas Eve with my darling

9) Calvin Klein underwear (Email me for the size. *wink*)

Mine is the XXXXL. Too big, difficult to fit.


Oh I was referring to my ass. :)

Paddy: Don't lie! You must be XXXXS. :P

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker