blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Moment of beauty » | The Night ERP Theory » | Singapore Fireworks Festival » | Treat those below you well..... » | One overwrites the other » | Moth » | Decay-ing?? » | The beauty of regret.... » | BEER: Helping ugly people have sex since 3000 BC » | Some guy made me sick »

A photo a day

Okie, just some crazy idea. Don't know how long will I keep it going.

I'm playing with my flickr account, and I've decided to create a Set call "A Photo A Day". This is where I will post a photo of something that happened to me everyday. Just wondering how long will I keep it going. Haha..... we'll see....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker