blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Wake up call » | I have a bomb in my backpack » | Mooncakes » | Discount card » | 1gb of MP3, Photos and Joy » | Adding more lelong » | Bouncing back » | Rediscovering the joy of..... » | Me Computer Geek » | I will never be with you »

It's a Sony

OK, lets be serious now. This is no laughing matter.

I pulled out my T43 battery to check if its made by Sony. There is no mention of who manufacture the battery. All it said was "Made for IBM". Which means it was made by a 3rd party. But who?? Check the forum and discovered the way to check the battery brand.

Go to Control Panel, under power option, go to power manager. And this is what I got....



It's a Sony.

Which means I'm really carrying a bomb in my backpack.

So while Sony and Lenovo are still taking their own sweet time investigating the problem, I think I'll stop putting my T43 on my lap for the time being. Remind myself to pay my insurance bill on time. Make sure I have a fire extinguisher nearby when using laptop. And wait for Lenovo/IBM/Sony to recall my battery. YIPPIE!! Been using this battery for 1 year plus already. It would be nice to be able to change new battery for free. :D

In the meantime, I hope SMRT and SBS do not impose a ban on IBM laptop like what some airlines are doing now.

Maybe I should get that colleague of mine to help draw out some contingency plan while we wait for the recall. :D

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker