blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Du Shu De Liao » | Slash my search » | Chinese New Year FAQ » | Happy New Year » | Kam conspiracy » | Good or bad news? » | Happy Chinese New Year » | Stop brainwashing me » | Remedial Training phrase 3 » | New way to lodge a complaint »

Ang Pow

This year's ang pow count is alot lesser than last year.



Oh well.... at least this year's black jack wasn't that bad.
Day 1 lose $15
Day 2 win $20
In the end still win $5. :D

Oi! Count yourself lucky still get get ang bao lah. Izel and I giving like crazy. These 2 months super broke!

4 funerals, 2 birthdays, CNY .... dried liao.

You haven't give me ang pow yet. :D

My one not much better... The thing that counts is the quality not quantity... My quality and quantity is just as bad... *shake head*

Maybe ur's got quality leh....

OK lah.... quality almost the same lah. Cos my sis first time give ang pow mah. :)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker