blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Strange job interview request part 2 » | Happy Birthday Ping.sg » | Strange job interview request » | Rob bank until can open shop » | "Mac or PC" Rap Music Video » | Review of my 2007 resolution » | What does wireless@sg really mean? » | 是谁抢走了我的麦克风 » | Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing » | Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving on A Jet Plane »

Adobe AIR (Apollo)

Saw a demo on Adobe AIR (used to be codename Apollo) at the iX Conference. I'm quite impressed by what it can do, although I have no idea how complicated the programming is going to be like.

Very impressed by the offline feature. We are currently at a time where everything is moving online, yet we are still unable to remain online 24/7. I think Adobe AIR is able to fill the gap while we try to achieve being online 24/7. I already see a lot of applications for the offline feature.

Check out this demo that I found. It's almost the same as the one presented during the iX Conference. It's always good to know what the technology can do for you.



Oh, I love the way it intergrates with the webcam too. Cool.

looks so cool! Thanks for sharing!

Nicole: too bad you can't attend the iX conference. It was fun.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker