blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | PM Keep walking » | All I want for X-mas 2005 » | USB Powered Air Darts » | Call us barbaric if you like » | If I die one day.... » | What's the diff? » | Tell me what's wrong with society » | My 2 1/2 year and 10 cycle is worth $5000 » | Am I wrong? » | I saw an angel cried last night »

Cannot take photo in MRT station meh???

KennySia wrote about his encounter with a SMRT officer who claims that there is some regulations that say no taking photos of MRT station.

What crap is that? Are we so scare of terrorist nowadays that even taking photos is considered a threat? What harm can a few photos of MRT station do? If the terrorist really want to plan an attack on the station, he don't really need to take photo. Just go there and look at the surrounding will do. Or he can even take photo secretly and not get notice.

And this SMRT officer is really full of crap. Which little kid is he trying to fool? What a disgrace.

Don't let terrorism change our way of life.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker