blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | All I want for X-mas 2005 » | USB Powered Air Darts » | Call us barbaric if you like » | If I die one day.... » | What's the diff? » | Tell me what's wrong with society » | My 2 1/2 year and 10 cycle is worth $5000 » | Am I wrong? » | I saw an angel cried last night » | More good news »

PM Keep walking

Don't think this will ever get published on our local Newspaper.



An embarrassing mishap happened at chancellor Angela
Merkel's first reception of a foreign guest with
military honors: During the passing of the honor
formation, Singapore's Prime Minister failed to halt
on the red carpet and to bow in front of the German
flag as is international protocol.

Merkel, dressed in a long dark coat, had welcomed the
guest in front of her office during clear skies and
freezing temperatures. After the two national anthems
had played, the two had begun to pass the honor
formation while walking next to each other.

In the middle of the formation Merkel halted and bowed
according to protocol in front of the flag. A short
call to the prime minister apparently went unnoticed
as the head of state simply continued to walk far
away. Only a protocol officer was finally able to stop
the guest of honor so that the two could continue the
passing of the formation.


I bet he been drinking Johnny Walker before the reception.


Keep Walking.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker