blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Crazy Woman attaches 7 N95s on the car exterior » | Asking for it » | Your son's name is Robert'); DROP TABLE Students; -- » | Owns the media, rules the world » | Coldplay - What If » | MDA Senior Management Rap (Contains some disturbin... » | 他跟我玩! 我打给Stomp! » | Goodbye Wireless@sg » | Surcharge can resolve every single issue » | Cloverfield (1-18-08) - New trailer »

MDA Senior Management Rap was inspired by KRS-One?

I don't know who is KRS-One. But saw this video clip on one of the forum. I'm sure the chorus sound familiar to you. I bet that horrible rap is still repeating itself in your head.

Don't worry. This video clip is by a professional rapper. Although I don't really know how to enjoy rap music, but it sounds a lot better that the MDA rap. (I want to say that there can't be anything worst than the MDA rap. But I'm always afraid that another civil service group will proof me wrong)

KRS-One - Step Into a World (Rapture's Delight)



KRS-One:
Yes yes y'all, ya don't stop, KRS-One, rock on!
Yes yes y'all, ya don't stop, KRS-One, rock on!


MDA Senior Management:
Yes yes y’all, we don’t stop, get creative, can do, rock on!
Yes yes y’all, we don’t stop, get connected worldwide, rock on!


Interesting. MDA said "Get creative" in the rap. Now... How creative can they be?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker